We can only answer your question if you purchased from us.
All orders from www.vipre.com.au have order numbers in one of the following formats
If ordered before January 15 2018 (old website)
- They start with 02-
- They then have a 5 character number which represents your customer number
- Then they have a 5 character number which represents your specific order number
- Then the finish with an 8 character number that represents your order date in the form of YYYYMMDD
- So your order number will look something like: 02-05436-04976-20140210
If ordered on or after January 15th 2018 (this new website)
- The order number is in the format yyyy-9999-GRT
- The first 4 numbers represent the order year
- The next 4 numbers are a unique number
- So your order number will look something like: 2018-1023-GRT
The payment gateway we use is Shopify, and your credit card will have the merchant name of SP * VIPRE.COM.AU.
So, if you paid by PayPal or Cleverbridge, have an order number that is not in the above format then you didn't purchase your software from us.
We also never send CDs, and don't have any retail outlets.